Why Go Gluten Free?

People have asked me why we are trying gluten free and soon to be grain free. Where did we get this crazy idea?

I have researched it off and on for the last couple of years, because of my own problems with gluten and the nagging proof that my own body is giving me about needing to cut it out. 

Sometimes I can be such a stubborn human being!

So we are going gluten free for 30 days to see what happens. Next week, we will also go grain free to see how that goes. No corn, oats, rice, quinoa on top of no wheat, barley and rye. 

In my research, I came across the book Wheat Belly by Dr. William Davis. If you would like to know more, here are links to the book on Amazon.



Here is the hardback version:




Here is the Kindle version:



Let me know what you think!

Comments