New Cookbooks on the Way!

I just sat down and did some research and ordered two new cookbooks that I'm really looking forward to trying out!

Cook This Not That promises to show me how to cook some of my favorite restaurant meals without all the added calories, sodium and cost. The cookbook is not a "rice and tofu" cookbook (which is a good thing), but contains real meals for real people.

The reviews were awesome, so I'm really excited to get this one and to share my experience with this cookbook here on my blog.

It's set to arrive December 28th, so check back and see what I've come up with on this one!






This is the second cookbook I ordered. It promises real meals at 300 calories. It even claims to have crockpot/slow cooker meals and "meals for two".

It also had really awesome reviews, so I think I'm going to get a lot of use out of this one.


Again, it's set to arrive December 28th, so come back and check out what I'm up to. (give me a couple days to pick out some recipes and actually GO to the store ;)

Comments