My First Associated Content Article - PUBLISHED!

Wow two posts in one day! Now you're going to expect it of me and things will never be the same. Okay, well, really, this is just to tell you I had my first article ACCEPTED on Associated Content.

With Hubpages, you just write the article and hit "publish" and it publishes much like a blog. However, on Associated Content, you must submit the article where an actual human reads it and says yay or nay on whether it's published. Now, I doubt they go over it like an editor or something, but basically make sure it's readable, not plagiarized and acceptable according to their terms of service. Still, it's exciting to see that email saying your article has been accepted and published.

Without further adieu, go check out Top Trend for 2011 Random Acts of Kindness - How to Pay it Forward ~ hope you enjoy!

Comments