Here I Go Again...

Here I go again, not blogging for extended periods of time. Why is that? Am I not eating and therefore have nothing to blog about? No. (trust me on this one). Is it that I'm lazy? No. Not that either. If anything I'm maybe too busy. Is it that I don't have time? Maybe a little of that. Maybe.

I do work six days a week. So, yes, that means my time is pretty much taken up. However, I also have my laptop at work, generous amounts of time where I can do whatever I want or need to do and nobody telling me I can't post a blog if I feel like it. So, that's not really the issue either.

I have been learning the rental car business and that has been taking up quite a bit of my time here lately. But, not all of it. (nice try, though, huh?)

I think my interest just comes and goes. I think I need to work on disciplining myself to do things that I don't have to do. There are so many things a person has to do every day that if we (or at least I) encounter something I don't have to do, oftentimes I don't. Even if it's something that I enjoy doing.

So, here's to me doing more posts and keeping up better with my blogs. Cheers ;)

Comments