Photography

About two years ago, I wanted a camera for my birthday. Not one of those point and shoot things, but a real camera with buttons and dials that I could really do something with. So, Bossman got me a nice (expensive) DSLR camera for my birthday and I took hundreds and hundreds of pictures - on "auto". Okay, well, sometimes I put it on "natural" if we were outside and the sun was full and bright. It takes really good pictures on "auto". Eventually, it was the camera that we used in our transport business because it could take awesome close up pictures of the items we transported - which came in handy more than a few times when an item arrived and the shipper hadn't described it's true condition.

I have now taken my camera back and have taught myself all about aperture and shutter speed and all those other dials and buttons it came with. So, my photography section with be a showcase of my pictures and a place for how to's and things like "what is aperture anyway???".

Disclaimer: Okay, I do admit that I am somewhat of a tech geek and had an iPhone 4 on release day. It has a fairly nice camera AND an app for blogging - so, sometimes, it may just be entirely too handy to do a whole blog post from my iPhone. Even though the camera is decent, there is no aperture or shutter speed or any of those other cool doo dads - so, if I post a yucky picture, it came from my iPhone. I swear. Even if it didn't.

Comments